2006-10-13

So all of you without dogs prepare to get bored out of your minds! I have always had cats but then developed allergies and had to live without them. Several years ago I was almost burgled; the thief came in through an open balcony door while I was sleeping! I woke up and found him standing in my office! To make a long story short, right there and then I decided that having a dog might be a good idea. It took me about a year to finally decide that I was responsible enough to adopt a doggie so I put an add in the newspaper asking for an older dog who was house trained. Everyone I knew told me that I would never find such a dog but lo and behold, the first advert I posted was answered by a lovely Greek-British woman in a small village in Halkidiki who had found a 6-month old puppie the previous year and as she already had three dogs had decided that as much as she loved this one she should start looking for a good home for him. We communicated via emails for a few weeks and she finally agreed to bring him up for a visit. Once I saw him I couldn't live without him and the woman left him with me that very same day. He was originally called Ziggy but he was so sweet and gentle that I felt compelled to rename him Cookie.He has been living with me for about two years now and is about three and ahalf years old. I celebrate his birthday on April 6th and I got him on November 6th of 2004. So that is our history together and on we go with the photos. The first two were sent to me by the woman that found him. She had given him a fur-cut so his beautiful fur isn't very long; I keep it much longer as you will see. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home